Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy insta note
OK, so my TikTok has been showing me so many Draco and Harry a.k.a. drarry I think it’s their ship name It has been showing me so many of their like Instagram notes type of storytelling fan fic I don’t know really the name of it but they’re low-key good and personally I never really got into Harry Potter. I watched like I think half of the first movie and then I’ve read I think the first book and then I stopped cause I found other things more interesting like the umbrella Academy comics but low-key they’re actually really good stories. I’m actually enjoying like reading them. even though I don’t know many of the characters because again I never really got into Harry Potter is this a sign that I should read or/watch all the Harry Potter movies?
Comments
Post a Comment